Hi! I’m Coralie, a happy mum blogging and vlogging here at See What Mom Made. Here’s where you can learn a little about me.
I grew up on the beautiful, tiny island of Jersey in the Channel Islands. My love of outdoor activities and the seaside came from my time there. I’ve also lived and worked in London, the Netherlands and the Midlands. Now I’m settled and happy in ‘God’s own country’ (Yorkshire) with my fabulous son (the reluctant teen) and our two opinionated moggies (Pookie and Ganymede). Our home town of Harrogate is regularly voted as the happiest place to live in the UK and I love sharing some of its secrets.
Key fact about me – I’m a complete crafting, sewing and upcycling addict!
My skills were all learned from my wonderful mum and my fabulous granny who were both amazing cooks and simply brilliant at ‘make-do-and-mend’. Seriously I don’t think there was anything those two awesome women couldn’t make!!
I’m a full on ‘Mum Juggler’
See What Mom Made is where I chronicle my experiences, learnings, mistakes, tips and random thoughts about the ups, downs, stresses and delights of life as a single mum. I share my experiences of creating a warm, welcoming and individual home on a budget, while juggling the responsibilities of being sole parent 24/7 with a full-time job.
You’ll find lots of ideas here for edible gifts; tips for upcycling fabric and furniture; where to go for crafting supplies (I’m always looking!); totally unique “little things” that make homemade gifts special and other “homemade is best” tips and new ideas to try out. Very little gets thrown out from our home as I can usually think of something to do with it!
I’m a massive fan of recycled denim so you’ll see it cropping up in heaps of my projects. It’s just such a versatile fabric, it’s cheap and it looks fabulous, especially when really faded!
You’ll be able to read about the healthy eating plan I used to lose 63 lbs in 4 months – woo hoo! (I dropped 4 whole dress sizes). I enjoy an almost exclusively vegan diet which has made me feel amazing. If you’re into healthy eating, you’ll love my healthy recipes and ideas for juicing too.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)